All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, August 5, 2016

Key to my heart

You are the Key to my Heart
# 534-2016-08
I went to JoAnn's craft store the other day just to see what new stuff they had as far as craft supplies are concerned, and I found this cut and emboss die set that is called Lost & Found. So, I thought the key die cut would look good on a card. So I used my BigKick to cut out 2 keys and the small heart, and then used my Stamp & Cut Yes die cut for the bigger heart and added a glittered heart on top of it to make it stand out a little more before putting it in between the 2 keys. Then I used Baker's Twine with the small heart. I also used my scalloped squares die cut and then sponged on some red ink on the edges to make it stand out a little more. And after using double-sided dimensional stickers to adhere the keys and the hearts onto my card, I used my alphabet stamp set to stamp on the sentiment using black ink. 
I hope you have enjoyed my card for this weeks http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com card sketch challenge.
Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the keys and the sentiment! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for the sketch. Love your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the sketch! The sparkly heart and the keys are so fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete