All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

You're Someone Special

You're Someone Special
# 448-2015-06
Supplies used :
Cardstock : White, Black, Pastels Patterned Cardstock
Stamp Sets : Hexagon Sentiments, Stamp & Cut Butterflies clear stamps
Framelits : Stamp & Cut Butterflies Die Cut Framelits
Other : Yellow Blendabilities marker
Ink : Black
Sentiment : Hexagon Sentiments clear stamp set

Well, it's another week for the Freshly Made Sketches design team and they have put another sketch challenge out there for us to follow. You can find this sketch challenge at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.

There is not really anything special that I can say about my card that doesn't already say for itself. 

The butterflies are a clear stamp that came with matching die cut framelits. I used black ink to stamp them onto white paper and then I used the matching die cut framelit to cut them out and then I used double-sided dimensional adhesives to adhere them to my card.

The hexagons behind the big butterfly is a clear stamp from my Hexagon Sentiments clear stamp set. I used black ink to stamp it onto my card for a background image. Then I used a yellow blendabilities marker to color in some of the little hexagon shapes to high light them, along with high lighting 2 of the small butterflies.

Thank you for stopping by. Please feel free to visit again. You can also follow my blog at any time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is so pretty. I love the way you layered the stamping, the colors you chose and the details. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete