All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Fabulous Day...

Have a Fabulous Day
# 447-2015-06
Supplies used :
Cardstock : Turquoise, White
Other : Baker's Twine, Grey crayola marker, Hot pink blendabilities marker
Ink : Hot pink (small butterfly), Grey (Sentiment), Taken with Teal (small butterfly)
Tools : Paper piercing tool from Stampin' Up, Stamps & Cuts clear stamps w/ matching die cuts

This card was made for this weeks Color Throwdown card challenge, which is located at http://www.colorthrowdown.blogspot.com

The butterflies are clear stamps that came with matching framelit die cuts. 

The big butterfly was stamped onto white paper with black ink and colored in with a grey crayola marker and a hot pink blendabilities marker and then cut out with the matching framelit die cut. 

The other 2 small butterflies were stamped onto white paper with hot pink and Taken with Teal inks and then cut out with the matching framelit die cut.

The sentiment is stamped on with grey ink. I used pink and blue Baker's Twine to give my card an added touch.

Thank you for stopping by. Please feel free to visit again. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your pretty butterflies!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Love that butterfly.

    ReplyDelete