All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
#443-2015-06
I made this card for my 8 yr old niece who is turning 9 on the 17th of this month. Other than my own 2 adult children, Echo is Auntie's little angel....

I took a white doily and sponged on the brown and red inks. The balloons are a wood stamp. I used brown, red, and green inks to stamp them onto white paper and then I cut them out by hand and used toothpicks instead of Baker's Twine for the strings. The Hello Kitty cup cake is a digital image that I printed up and cut out. I used blendability markers to color the cup cake.

Supplies used are :
Cardstock : White, Chocolate brown, Simple Stories paper pack
Ink : Chocolate chip (sentiment), green, red, Close to Cocoa (brown balloon)
Other : toothpicks, chocolate brown ribbon, blendabilities markers, doily

Thank you for stopping by. Please feel free to visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment