All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Time to Celebrate

Time to Celebrate
# 437-2015-05
Supplies used :
Cardstock : White, Black, Studio G paper pack, Yellow
Stamps : Hexagon Sentiments, Outdoor Fun
Ink : Black
Other : 3 Sequins, 3 Black brads, Yellow Marker, Green Marker, Orange Marker, Brown colored pencil, Gold glitter glue, Green glitter glue
Tools : Paper piercing tool. 2" Scalloped Circle punch, 1 1/2" Circle punch

Sketch Challenges : http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.

I added a little gold glitter glue to the center of the flower to give it a little shine. I also added a little green glitter glue to the stem and leaves to give them a little shine as well.

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog. Please come again.




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! Love the hexagons on the background and the pretty sunflower!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love the colors and the fine details. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete