All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
# 438-2015-05
Supplies used :
Cardstock : White, Turquoise Blue, Red, Pastel Yellow, Studio G paper pack
Stamps : Birthday Balloons
Sentiment : Birthday Party rubber stamp set
Ink : Night of Navy (Sentiment)
Tools : Clouds embossing folder, 2" scalloped circle punch, 1 1/2" circle punch
Other : 3 green brads, acrylic glitter paint (clouds), Blendabilities markers (balloons)

Card Sketch Challenges : 

The layout design is from this weeks Freshly Made Sketches card challenge and the colors are from this weeks Color Throwdown challenge.

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog. Please feel free to follow me on bloglovin or by email. Or you can find me on facebook.






2 comments:

  1. What a fun card Wanda. Love the colorful balloons and those clouds. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a festive and fun birthday card! I love the multi-colored balloons. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete