All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Wishing you a Merry Christmas

# 563-2018-10.
Supplies used are :
*** Cardstock :
White, green, burgundy, Hunter green.
*** Ink :
Handsome Hunter.
*** Framelits :
Poinsettia Nesting dies, Merry stamp & cut, Stitched Ovals, Ribbon Messages.
*** Sentiment :
Merry stamp & cut...
I chose a Christmas theme for my card because I've started early to get my Christmas cards finished. I added a few gems to make it stand out a little better. I'm usually not very creative when it comes to knowing what to say when I'm writing on my blog, so I'll just leave this one short and sweet. I hope you like my card and I appreciate any comments you leave me. Thanks for stopping by Fort Chestnut Designs.

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card! I love the texture on the poinsettia flower and the sentiment die is gorgeous. Great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete