All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Happy Birthday

# 561-2018-10.
Materials used are :
Off-white blank card, light mauve corrugated cardstock, Fabulous Florets stamp set, Butterfly stickers, Dotted Scallop ribbon border punch, Butterfly Pair stamp & cut (sentiment), silver gems, and pink dye ink from Studio G.
Thanks for stopping by Fort Chestnut  Designs.

1 comment:

  1. Just lovely! Those pretty colours and image choices are a wonderful combination. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete