All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Ballerina Birthday Girl

Ballerina Birthday Girl
525-2016-06
I've had this Ballerina bear wood stamp for several months, but never really thought about using it until now. So, I used black ink to stamp it onto white paper, then I used Gingerbread chalk ink with chalk applicators to color it in. I also used Pixie Dust and Pink Grapefruit chalk inks to color in the tutu and shoes. Then I used my 1/2 inch corner punch on the corners.
The cardstocks that I used are white, gingerbread, and a very light tan. And to give my card an added touch, I used a pastel pink ribbon and bow at the top with a pink heart button. The sentiment is a sticker embellishment. I also ran my dots embossing folder through my Sissix Bigkick before I attached everything to the front of my card. And this completes my card. 
This card is also posted in this weeks http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com card sketch challenge. I enjoy playing along with the challenge, even though my cards aren't as gorgeous as the ones posted in the challenge. Any suggestions on how I can improve my cards or what I could have done different are greatly appreciated. I am always open to any and all suggestions. 
Thanks for checking out my blog. 

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet! That pretty pink bow is a perfect accent for the ballerina bear. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable this is! Your coloring is great. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete