All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Monday, December 21, 2015

Season's Greetings

Season's Greetings
# 472-2015-12
Supplies used :
Cardstock : Red, White, Christmas Songbirds patterned paper from Papercraft Inspirations
Other : Poinsettia framelit die cut, red ribbon, yellow brad

This card was made for the Freshly Made Sketches card challenge. You can find this challenge at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.

I was at Joann's craft store yesterday and I saw a magazine that had this poinsettia framelit die cut with it as a free gift for buying the magazine. So I bought the magazine just to get the die cut. This is what I used as the flower for my card.

The patterned paper is also from the Papercraft Inspirations website where you can print free papers and other things to make your favorite cards with.

The red ribbon and the yellow brad in the center of my poinsettia was my own idea to give my card an added touch. 

I hope you have enjoyed my card as much as I enjoyed making it. May you all have a wonderful and joyous Christmas season.

As always, thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. This one is lovely too! Great retro look to the design of the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dsp and the colors in it. And this die cut looks so pretty layered. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty this is!! Wonderful flower. Glad to see you at FMS and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete