All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas
# 470-2015-12
Supplies used :
Cardstock : White, Christmas Combo matstack (red, green, and background behind snowflake)
Other : Santa Hat sticker embellishments, sentiment embellishment, snowflake embellishment, snowflakes embossing folder.

I made this card for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches card challenge. This challenge is located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful mix of texture and patterns! Lovely card for Christmas! So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card! I love the little Santa hats! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mix of festive Christmas items! The little Santa hats are a fun touch! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete