All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

I am the founder, and Owner-Operator of Fort Chestnut Designs.
I have also copyrighted this name and website. I have also copyrighted
my Facebook page, Fort Chestnut Designs. Please feel free to browse
the pages listed above and if there is anything you would like to order,
please call or text me at 541-212-5284 or email me at
ftchestnutdesigns@gmail.com. If you would like to leave a comment
on my blog, please do! I am interested in knowing your thoughts about 
my cards and my website. You can either leave a comment here on my
home page or you can use the "Contact Me" form and send your 
comments and/or orders to my email.
Thank you for your interest in my hand-made greeting cards and in
Fort Chestnut Designs.

1 comment: