All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Card Orders:

If you have any questions or you would like to place an order, please use the "Contact Me" widget on the right side of the page so that your questions and/or orders can go to my email. 
Please include the card number(s) and how many cards you would like to order.
All cards and Gift Tags are listed with the card number, and the year and month they were made. Also, payment is expected before I can ship your order out. I accept personal checks and Money Orders.
Once again, thank you for visiting my website and also for your interest in
Fort Chestnut Designs. I look forward to making cards for you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment