All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

All that glitters

All that glitters is snow
# 456-2015-11
Supplies used :
Cardstock : White, Night of Navy, Metallic Blue
Stamps : Many Thanks Christmas clear stamps
Ink : Black, Marina Mist, Night of Navy
Other : Snowflake Swirl embossing folder, Scalloped square framelits, Label framelit, brads, colored pencils.

The layout design for this card is from this weeks Freshly Made Sketches card challenge. This card challenge is located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

I chose a Christmas theme for my card this week. The snow globes, snowman, and small tree are from a clear stamp set I recently purchased at Joann's. After I stamped them onto white paper, I colored them with colored pencils and then I cut the snow globes out and put them on my card. 

I stamped the snowman and tree inside the snow globes as well as the snow that is inside the globes. I chose my snowflake swirl embossing folder as a background image behind the globes. 

The sentiment is also from my recently purchased Many Thanks Christmas clear stamp set. I used Night of Navy to stamp it inside a Label framelit, which I used to light blue brads to attach it to my card. 

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. I know my cards aren't as fancy as everyone else's, however, I am glad you came by just the same. Please come back and visit again. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment